Together, we will craft a plan that aligns the business with a strong strategy that is executed with excellence where the team will be on the same page and the business will have plenty of cash to fund growth. Taking small but significant steps will eventually free up your days to focus on working on the business instead of in the business.
Most leaders spend 90% or more of their time with the day to day issues. We will slowly transform that to about 20% on the day to day issues and 80% on building a business that has predictable growth over the long term.
Over a handful of sessions, I will help you uncover your unrealized potential by combining your experience and creativity with a proven framework crafted over 15 years with thousands of clients. The end result is a crisp, measurable plan concentrating on your most pressing challenges first and a systematic roadmap to meet your long-term goals and vision for the company.
Among other things, over time, we will craft a one-page strategic plan with schedules and owners to ensure full accountability, focus, execution, and discipline to achieve your goals.
Click here for sample process flowchart.
As a Catalyst Growth Advisors client, the following Growth Roadmap Development services will be provided to your organization. Here is a sample of what you can expect:
- Guidance for the members of the Management Team in implementing Daily, Weekly and Monthly Staff Meetings with their direct reports
- Assistance with implementation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Staff Meetings with the Management Team
- Monthly discussion with the CEO regarding the organization’s performance and implementation of discipline, process, and meetings (in the months we do not meet)
- Each member of the Management Team will receive a copy of Scaling Up written by Gazelles founder Verne Harnish
- Includes my participation at the optional Management Team dinner the evening prior to each session, if you choose.
Benefits: Alignment / Communication / Accountability / Accomplishment
- Disciplined, facilitated short and long-term planning process for the company and each department with specified metrics and goals
- Organized and disciplined meeting and communication and feedback process for the first two levels of the organization
- Accountability and engagement for the first two levels of the organization
- Development of a One-Page Strategic Plan (OPSP)
Click here to fill out Free One Hour Assessment Form to get started.
Don’t forget to ask about our guarantee!
Contact – email@example.com; 978-314-9888