Together, we will craft a plan that aligns the business with a strong strategy that is executed with excellence where the team will be on the same page and the business will have plenty of cash to fund growth. Taking small but significant steps will eventually free up your days to focus on working on the business instead of in the business.
Most leaders spend 90% or more of their time with the day to day issues. We will slowly transform that to about 20% on the day to day issues and 80% on building a business that has predictable growth over the long term.
Over a handful of sessions, I will help you uncover your unrealized potential by combining your experience and creativity with a proven framework crafted over 20 years with tens of thousands of businesses. The end result is a crisp, measurable plan concentrating on your most pressing challenges first and a systematic roadmap to meet your long-term goals and vision for the company.
Among other things, over time, we will craft a one-page strategic plan with schedules and owners to ensure full accountability, focus, execution, and discipline to achieve your goals.
Click here for sample process overview.
As a Catalyst Growth Advisors client, the following Growth Roadmap Development services will be provided to your organization. Here is a sample of what you can expect:
- Comprehensive benchmark assessments for the entire leadership team.
- Guidance for the members of the Management Team in implementing Daily, Weekly and Monthly Staff Meetings with their direct reports
- Assistance with implementation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Staff Meetings with the Management Team
- Monthly discussion with the CEO regarding the organization’s performance and implementation of discipline, process, and meetings (in the months we do not meet)
- Access to all my other non-Gazelles tools – e.g., Jobs to be Done, 3X5 org chart, Bottom Line Change
- Here are some resources that I make publicly available – https://catalystgrowthadvisors.com/catalyst-growth-advisors/resources/
Benefits: Alignment / Communication / Accountability / Accomplishment
- Disciplined, facilitated short and long-term planning process for the company and each department with specified metrics and goals
- Organized and disciplined meeting and communication and feedback process for the first two levels of the organization
- Accountability and engagement for the first two levels of the organization
- Development of a One-Page Strategic Plan (OPSP)
- Your business grows, you dislodge yourself from most of the daily grind and your stress level decreases.
Click here to fill out Free Team Assessment Form to get started.
Don’t forget to ask about our guarantee!
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org; 978-314-9888