Ask the right questions
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I know the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.” – Albert Einstein
- Would you enthusiastically “rehire” everyone on your team? every customer? every partner?
- How do you create and maintain a great culture especially as you grow?
- Can everyone in your organization describe your strategy crisply, clearly and simply?
- What’s the one thing you can do that is most meaningful to you and your customers, such that by doing it everything else would be made easier or unnecessary?
- How do I develop myself and the team to ensure we keep up with growth?
Asking the right questions and applying a simple, practical and actionable process reduces stress, creates stronger relationships, and accelerates healthy growth – growth that you can predict and plan for. This process allows you to spend more time working “on the business” rather than “in the business”. These are critical steps to becoming an exceptional business and leader.
We teach business growth principles to leadership teams with the following characteristics :
- Servant-minded CEOs and Business Owners (Simon Sinek fans!)
- 3+ on the leadership team
- $10MM – $250MM growth-oriented companies
- New England-based
- 35 – 60 years old
- Vistage, EO, YPO, or Inc. 5000 members
- Reads 12+ business/leadership books/year
If this sounds like you and your organization, click here to learn more.
“Our revenue increased 7% year over year after one coaching session with Bill. Utilizing Bill’s and Gazelles’ concepts to define and refine our Core Values and sales model, we executed several changes, restructured the team and updated the comp plan. The result of these changes more than covered Bill’s fees for the entire year.” CEO, Gift Baskets Overseas
Companies that succeed do so because they ask the right questions and make the right decisions with regard to People, Strategy, Execution, and Cash. Please watch the video below to learn more (4 mins).
Exceptional companies think “different” and build upon four pillars of success:
- Being a great place to work (PEOPLE) – The hiring and training of highly motivated and skilled people and placing them in the right jobs: creating a culture that gets the best possible results from each and every person
- Having a predictable path to success (STRATEGY) – An industry dominating, outcome-based and customer-focused strategy
- Hitting your goals (EXECUTION) – An execution model that establishes strong habits and meaningful communication throughout the organization
- Funding phenomenal growth (CASH) – Enough cash to support all of the above
In essence, you get your life back.
You can be like thousands of other exceptional business leaders who follow this framework. Instead of the daily, interruptive process of running the business, you can focus “on the business”, instead of “in the business”.
To learn more, please contact me at 978-314-9888. Or, click here to fill out our Contact Us form.
*According to Gallup and Mayflower Group Polls