“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I know the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.” – Albert Einstein
- Would you enthusiastically rehire everyone on your team?
- If you asked your team to write down your current strategy, how consistent would their words be?
- Do you consistently set and hit your weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals? Are they the right ones?
Nearly all business leaders struggle with these same types of questions. However, there are a small number of businesses that make a few right decisions to break through and dominate their markets.
Exceptional companies think “different” and build upon four pillars of success:
- Being a great place to work – The hiring and training of highly motivated and skilled people and placing them in the right jobs: creating a culture that gets the best possible results from each and every one of them including leadership
- Having a predictable path to success – An industry dominating, outcome-based market strategy
- Hitting your goals – An execution model that establishes strong habits throughout the organization
- Funding phenomenal growth – Enough cash to support all of the above
However, most leaders run into the growth paradox by doing the same things that predictably fail over the long term.
Many promising companies and leaders suffer from their own success and face a common dilemma. Often, as the business grows – adding more customers and employees – it becomes harder to manage, the culture shifts, you become product versus customer focused, growth stalls or gets out of control and more demands are placed on the leaders’ time and energy just when they were hoping to enjoy the fruits of their labor.
There is a better way
With over 30 years of experience working with dozens of companies with many successful outcomes, certification in Gazelles Scaling Up framework and training in behavioral assessment and analysis, we can help you to:
- Implement a proven business management framework that is customized to help you scale profitably
- Create a process to keep and hire team players that are humble, hungry and (people) smart
- Put together an industry-leading strategic plan with excellent execution and proper funding
In essence, get your life back.
You can be like thousands of other exceptional business leaders who follow this framework. Instead of the daily, interruptive process of running the business, you can focus more on market-facing activities and practices to help grow the business, team and customer base. Affording you more time to enjoy your life outside the business.
If you are a leader with the following qualities:
- Open- minded
- Challenger of the status quo
- A humble learner
You can become the rare exception.
Please call 978-314-9888 to inquire about our free, 90-minute health “check-up”. Or, click here to get started!
*Growth Paradox concept and media courtesy of E-Myth