Our leaders achieve two main outcomes:
- Confident prediction of critical business metrics over a rolling, three-year period.
- Optimal enterprise value.
This 6-minute video illustrates our ultimate goal. Create more time and space to predict the future by firing yourself from day to day operations
Most businesses fail (66% w/in 10 years, 75 % w/in 15 years, acc. to U.S. SBA), many struggle, and few thrive.
According to decades of research, here is why this happens:
- There is a meaningful gap between what science knows and business does.
- Few things truly matter, but those that do matter tremendously. Leaders do not spend enough time here.
- Leaders rely too much on effort, luck, timing and force of will to achieve “success”. These do not scale profitably.
Catalyst Growth Advisors’ goal is to help leaders take the guesswork out of growth. We do that by getting leaders to fire themselves from the day-to-day in order to focus more time on their proper job – confidently predicting the future of the business.
“Strive not to get more done, but to have less to do.”
– Francine Jay
Our optimal client is the head of the company who has many or all of the following characteristics :
- Encourages and respects input to clarify and improve direction
- Challenges industry and company dogma
- Looking for a predictable way to grow
- Believes that to do more, they have to do less
- 3+ on the leadership team
- $10MM – $500MM
- New England-based
- A regular exercise routine
- 12+ business/leadership books read per year
If this sounds like you and your organization, click here to learn more.
Three main areas of focus
- Performance is a team sport (TEAMS) – The attracting, hiring and training of highly motivated and skilled people and placing them in the right jobs and on the right teams.
- Coherent business operating system – (STRATEGY/EXECUTION) – An industry dominating, outcome-based, customer-focused strategy executed to near perfection.
- Funding phenomenal growth (CASH) – Focusing on cash as primary financial metric.
Get your life back.
You can’t have everything you want, but you can have the things that really matter to you.
To learn more, please fill out our Contact Us form.