“Bill’s principles, framework, and methodologies align very closely to my own Working Together Principles that were applied to measurable success at Boeing and Ford. I was proud to nominate Bill as an MG100 member to help us advance systemic, extensive leadership development that increasingly creates healthy, thriving businesses, and enhances human flourishing. I look forward to our continued work.” – Alan Mulally (former CEO, Boeing Commercial Aircraft, and Ford Motor Company)
“Congratulations on your successes – so well deserved, and more important so helpful to the world… and yes I do have (and so appreciate) your book!” – Amy Edmondson, HBS professor, author and coiner of term “psychological safety”.
Our leaders achieve two main outcomes:
- Confident prediction of critical business metrics over a rolling, three-year period.
- Optimal enterprise value.
This 9-minute video illustrates our ultimate goal. Create more time and space to predict the future by firing yourself from day to day operations
Most businesses fail (50% w/in 5 years, 75% w/in 15 years, acc. to U.S. SBA), many survivors struggle, and few thrive.
Why does this happen?
- There is a meaningful gap between what science knows and business does. Conventional wisdom and intuition are relied on too often.
- Few things truly matter, but those that do matter tremendously. Leaders do not spend enough time here.
- Leaders rely too much on effort, luck, timing and force of will to achieve “success”. These do not scale profitably.
We work with leaders to take the guesswork out of growth by:
- Helping them to fire themselves from the day-to-day
- Focusing time creating the environment and building the framework to confidently predicting the future.
Our optimal client is the head of the company who has many or all of the following characteristics :
- Encourages and respects input to clarify and improve direction
- Challenges industry and company dogma
- Looking for a predictable, healthy growth strategy
- 3+ on the leadership team
- Practices continual improvement
If this sounds like you and your organization, click here to learn more.
- Performance is a team sport (TEAMS) – The attracting, hiring and training of highly engaged people placing them in the right jobs and on the right teams.
- Coherent business operating system (STRATEGY/EXECUTION) – An industry dominating, outcome-based, customer-focused strategy executed to near perfection.
- Funding phenomenal growth (CASH) – Cash IS your primary financial growth metric.
Get your life back.
You can’t have everything you want, but you can have the things that truly matter to you.
To learn more, please fill out our Contact Us form.