What does “Take the Guesswork out of Growth” mean?
Confidently Predicting Future Growth of Your Business
Our leaders achieve two main outcomes:
- Predictable growth in revenue, profit, cash, and people expending less effort and time
- Optimal enterprise/exit value preparation,
when they do the following three things:
1. Ask the right questions
“If you want to change the world, ask a more beautiful question.” – Warren Berger
As a leader, your job is to figure out the few things that will propel your business further and faster than your industry. Questions like:
- Would I enthusiastically “rehire” everyone on my team? every customer? every partner?
- How do I create and maintain a great culture – especially as I grow?
- How do I get “out of the weeds” of my business?
- Why is running my business taking more and more of my time as it grows? How can I stop or reverse that trend?
- How do I develop myself and the team to ensure we keep up with growth?
- How do I hold myself accountable and have the team consistently hit its goals?
- How do I know they are the right goals?
Asking the right questions like the ones above allows you to focus first on the what and not the how. Our clients design their own futures. They first ask the big questions that help them realize their vision for the company. They set the bar high.
“When the incentives offered prioritize growth over stability, we successfully build large, unstable organizations.” Simon Sinek
Our optimal client has the following characteristics :
- Servant-minded CEOs and Business Owners who invite and respect input to clarify and improve direction
- Challenges industry and company dogma
- Realize a proven growth framework is needed to scale in a healthy and thriving way
- Eager to begin to fire themselves from the day to day
- 3+ on the leadership team
- $10MM – $500MM
- New England-based
- A regular exercise routine
- 12+ business/leadership books read per year
If this sounds like you and your organization, click here to learn more.
“OUR REVENUE INCREASED 7% YEAR OVER YEAR AFTER ONE TWO-HOUR COACHING SESSION WITH BILL! UTILIZING BILL’S AND GAZELLES’ CONCEPTS TO DEFINE AND REFINE OUR CORE VALUES AND SALES MODEL, WE EXECUTED SEVERAL CHANGES, RESTRUCTURED THE TEAM AND UPDATED THE COMP PLAN. THE RESULT OF THESE SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE CHANGES MORE THAN COVERED BILL’S FEES FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR.” DMITRIY PEREGUDOV, CEO, GIFT BASKETS OVERSEAS
Catalyst clients are looking to “steer their ships” differently than conventional wisdom. Please watch the video below to learn more (9 mins).
“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers, you can tell whether a man is wise by his questions” – Naguib Mahfouz, Nobel Laureate – Literature
2. Build a Leadership Operating System
Exceptional companies think “different” to focus on doing a few things exceptionally well:
Once you have all the proper questions, you can begin to focus on how you build a team, the proper solutions, and company to realize your long-term vision. We will build a leadership operating system that applies a set of simple, practical and actionable tools and processes that reduce stress, create stronger relationships, and accelerate healthy growth – growth that you can predict and plan for. This process allows you to spend more time working “on the business” rather than “in the business”.
“When people have the chance to think, they can easily discern between what’s essential and what’s not… We need to develop a routine that enables that space to think. In a world where we have so much information, we need more time to think and process it, not less.” Greg McKeown
These are critical steps to becoming an exceptional business and leader. Here is how we do it based on Scaling Up. (see Offerings for more details):
- Being a great place to work (PEOPLE) – The hiring and training of highly motivated and skilled people and placing them in the right jobs: creating a culture that gets the best possible results from each and every person
- Having a predictable path to success (STRATEGY) – An industry dominating, outcome-based and customer-focused strategy
- Hitting your goals (EXECUTION) – An execution model that establishes strong habits and meaningful communication throughout the organization
- Funding phenomenal growth (CASH) – Enough cash to support all of the above
3. Enjoy your life and your business even more!
Get your life back.
You can be like thousands of other exceptional business leaders who follow this framework. Instead of the daily, interruptive process of running the business, you can focus “on the business”, instead of “in the business”.
Fire yourself from the day to day operations and focus on the market-facing activities to grow your business in a predictable and industry-leading fashion.
To learn more, please contact me at 978-314-9888. Or, click here to fill out our Contact Us form.
*According to Gallup and Mayflower Group Polls