The answer is in asking the right questions
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I know the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.” – Albert Einstein
- Would you enthusiastically “rehire” everyone on your team? every customer? every partner?
- How do you create and maintain a great culture especially as you grow?
- Can everyone in your organization describe your strategy accurately with a few meaningful words?
- What’s the one thing you can do that is most meaningful to you and your customers, such that by doing it everything else would be made easier or unnecessary?
Asking the right questions and applying a simple, practical and actionable process that we will walk through together reduces stress, creates stronger relationships, and accelerates healthy growth – growth that you can predict and plan for. This process allows you to spend more time working “on the business” rather than “in the business”. These are critical steps to becoming an exceptional business and leader.
I applied a similar approach years ago in helping to turn around a struggling SAAS business. We nearly doubled revenue in 2 years becoming so efficient and focused that we only needed to add a handful of people to handle the added growth.
I believe so strongly in the power of putting a system in place to run a business that I decided to help others in doing the same becoming a Certified Gazelles Leadership Coach and Vistage Resource Speaker. I have combined my decades of hands-on experience with proven principles, processes, and tools to help business leaders systematize and scale their organizations so growth does not kill their businesses.
What I have learned in decades of research and experience is summed up in the Anna Karenina Principle of Business.
Successful companies are all alike; every unsuccessful company is unsuccessful in its own way.
This is a bit of an overstatement and is simplistic but its intent reinforces that those companies that succeed do so because they make a few decisions right – People, Strategy, Execution, and Cash.
There is a better way
Business leaders that ask great questions and make the few right decisions dominate their markets and industries.
Exceptional companies think “different” and build upon four pillars of success:
- Being a great place to work (PEOPLE) – The hiring and training of highly motivated and skilled people and placing them in the right jobs: creating a culture that gets the best possible results from each and every person
- Having a predictable path to success (STRATEGY) – An industry dominating, outcome-based and customer-focused strategy
- Hitting your goals (EXECUTION) – An execution model that establishes strong habits and meaningful communication throughout the organization
- Funding phenomenal growth (CASH) – Enough cash to support all of the above
In essence, you get your life back.
You can be like thousands of other exceptional business leaders who follow this framework. Instead of the daily, interruptive process of running the business, you can focus “on the business”, instead of “in the business”.
If you are a leader with the following qualities:
- Open- minded
- Challenger of the status quo
- Life-long learner
Please call 978-314-9888 to learn more. Or, click here to get started!
*According to Gallup and Mayflower Group Polls