Our leaders achieve two main outcomes:
- Predictable growth in revenue, profit, cash, and people,
- Optimal exit value preparation,
by the following:
1. Ask the right questions
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I know the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.” – Albert Einstein
- Would you enthusiastically “rehire” everyone on your team? every customer? every partner?
- How do you create and maintain a great culture especially as you grow?
- Can everyone in your organization describe your strategy crisply, clearly and simply?
- What’s the one thing you can do that is most meaningful to you and your customers, such that by doing it everything else would be made easier or unnecessary?
- How do I develop myself and the team to ensure we keep up with growth?
Asking the right questions like the ones asked in Verne Harnish’s Scaling Up – Mastering the Rockefeller Habits 2.0 allows you to focus first on the what and not the how. Our clients that get the most out of the work we do together design their own futures. They first ask the big questions that help them realize their vision for the company. They set the bar high.
“When the incentives offered prioritize growth over stability, we successfully build large, unstable organizations.” Simon Sinek
Our optimal client has the following characteristics :
- Servant-minded CEOs and Business Owners who challenge the status quo (Simon Sinek fans!)
- 3+ on the leadership team
- $10MM – $500MM
- New England-based
- A regular exercise routine
- 12+ business/leadership books read per year
If this sounds like you and your organization, click here to learn more.
“OUR REVENUE INCREASED 7% YEAR OVER YEAR AFTER ONE TWO-HOUR COACHING SESSION WITH BILL! UTILIZING BILL’S AND GAZELLES’ CONCEPTS TO DEFINE AND REFINE OUR CORE VALUES AND SALES MODEL, WE EXECUTED SEVERAL CHANGES, RESTRUCTURED THE TEAM AND UPDATED THE COMP PLAN. THE RESULT OF THESE SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE CHANGES MORE THAN COVERED BILL’S FEES FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR.” DMITRIY PEREGUDOV, CEO, GIFT BASKETS OVERSEAS
Companies that succeed do so because they ask the right questions and make the right decisions with regard to People, Strategy, Execution, and Cash. Please watch the video below to learn more (4 mins).
2. Build a Leadership Operating System
Exceptional companies think “different” and build upon four pillars of success:
Once you have all the proper questions, you can begin to focus on how you build a team, the proper solutions, and company to realize your long-term vision. We will build a leadership operating system that applies a set of simple, practical and actionable tools and processes that reduce stress, create stronger relationships, and accelerate healthy growth – growth that you can predict and plan for. This process allows you to spend more time working “on the business” rather than “in the business”.
“When people have the chance to think, they can easily discern between what’s essential and what’s not… We need to develop a routine that enables that space to think. In a world where we have so much information, we need more time to think and process it, not less.” Greg McKeown
These are critical steps to becoming an exceptional business and leader. Here is how we do it based on Scaling Up. (see Offerings for more details):
- Being a great place to work (PEOPLE) – The hiring and training of highly motivated and skilled people and placing them in the right jobs: creating a culture that gets the best possible results from each and every person
- Having a predictable path to success (STRATEGY) – An industry dominating, outcome-based and customer-focused strategy
- Hitting your goals (EXECUTION) – An execution model that establishes strong habits and meaningful communication throughout the organization
- Funding phenomenal growth (CASH) – Enough cash to support all of the above
3. Enjoy your life and your business even more!
Get your life back.
You can be like thousands of other exceptional business leaders who follow this framework. Instead of the daily, interruptive process of running the business, you can focus “on the business”, instead of “in the business”.
Fire yourself from the day to day operations and focus on the market-facing activities to grow your business in a predictable and industry-leading fashion
To learn more, please contact me at 978-314-9888. Or, click here to fill out our Contact Us form.
*According to Gallup and Mayflower Group Polls