Simplified Servanthood – Our core purpose is to spend each working moment helping growth-oriented leaders focus on the few things that truly matter to them, their customers and team members.
“When people have the chance to think, they can easily discern between what’s essential and what’s not… We need to develop a routine that enables that space to think. In a world where we have so much information, we need more time to think and process it, not less.” – Greg McKeown, author Essentialism
- Over 30 years, worked for/advised hundreds of companies including 20+ startups (10 operationally; 5 successful outcomes)
- 8-time startup VP, WW Sales – UK, Singapore
- 2-time CMO
- GM – Division of $120MM IT services company
- 2 IPOs and 7 acquisitions
- 9+ years as a business advisor/coach
- Certified ScalingUp and 3HAG Growth coach
- Predictive Index Certified Partner
- Certified Vistage Speaker
- YPO speaker
- Certificate – Foundations of NeuroLeadership
- Mass Challenge Mentor
- Volunteer – Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
- Author – Blogger/first book out at the end on 2019
Besides his own extensive business experience, Bill continues to learn from the best:
- Jim Collins
- Michael Porter
- Marcus Buckingham
- Ari Weinzweig
- David Rock
- Simon Sinek
- Shannon Susko
- Verne Harnish
- Patrick Lencioni
- Greg Crabtree
- and others.
He simplifies the process of running a successful business with tools and techniques that anyone can learn and use as a springboard to profitable and healthy growth.
“Global Educators is a CEO-by-committee, three-owner mid-market business that is very unique in terms of our organizational structure. We brought Bill Flynn in as we were at a point in our growth where we believed we needed more systems and accountability in our business to take us to the next level.
For businesses that are ready to think deeply about the kind of business they are and want to become, Bill Flynn would be an excellent choice”. -Nick, Jeff, Rich – Global Educators CEO Committee
Deep industry knowledge
- IT Services
- Food Service
- Digital/Mobile Advertising
- Cyber Security
- Construction/Home Building
- Green Technology
- Operating Management
- Sales & Marketing Management
- Strategy & Market Development/Execution
- Early stage startups
- Hiring Methodology (esp. in sales)
- Knowledge Transfer
Bill enjoys helping others to create and grow great companies and cultures. He looks forward to helping you and yours.
His practice based just outside of Boston primarily serves New England but is open to traveling for the right opportunity.
Bill Flynn – firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-314-9888