|According to NLI, the research is definitive. For the most effective meetings, if one person is on Zoom, everyone should be on Zoom.|
Here is what I heard from the webinar:
– For meetings, if one person is virtual (i.e., on Zoom), then everyone must be virtual. It is uncomfortable but more effective. Rock explains why in the video.
– How long and when to hold meetings, and when not to, are discussed.
– Move from a surveillance mindset to being outcome-focused.
– Perspective-taking is key and difficult to consistently do.
– Hybrid can be a superior model for creativity, productivity, and fulfillment.
Bill – Certified Growth Coach, Foundations in NeuroLeadership certified, PI Certified Partner, MG100 member coach
(email@example.com;www.catalystgrowthadvisors.com)For MA companies ONLY, as an approved Training and Development provider, Catalyst Growth Advisors can offer up to 50% off program fees. Click here to see if you qualify.
Please click here to download the free pdf version of my book Further, Faster – The Vital Few Steps that Take the Guesswork out of Growth. There is also a link to Amazon for the audio, e-book, or paperback versions.