Over the next few months, I will be providing a step by step process on how to go from an idea, to validating it, to crafting a go-to-market strategy that is repeatable and then to scaling a healthy and thriving business.
This journey will be a combination of my own experience (30 years, 20+ businesses, 16 startups, 3 lessons learned) and many books, articles and successful CEOs that I have read, studied or worked with over 30 years of researching business success.
Here are the steps we will go through starting next week. I will break down some of these steps into smaller chunks so they are easier to digest resulting in well over a dozen posts. If there are areas that you believe I am missing, please let me know.
Before you Startup
- 5 quick steps to take BEFORE you launch your startup
- Identify and Nail the Pain
- Identify and Nail the Solution
- Go to Market Strategy
- Identify and Nail the Business Model
Bonus: Sample interview guide
- People – How to attract and retain the best people
- Strategy – How to create a truly differentiated strategy
- Execution – How to lead and drive flawless execution
- Cash – How to have plenty of cash to weather inevitable storms
See you next week!