Scale Up your CEO + Leadership Team Bootcamp Quarterly Planning Edition
Powered by Metronomics 3HAG Way, Scaling Up 2.0 and Marshall Goldsmith MG100. This event is limited to only 6 companies (CEO plus their leadership team) Book Now!
Teams that learn together WIN together
Optimize your quarterly planning
The CEO+LEADERSHIP Bootcamp Powered by Metronomics is different from any other bootcamp or business work session that you’ve attended because we not only offer proven methodologies that we’ve used to build our own successful businesses, but also an ongoing and evolving strategic framework to growing success.
There’s so much for you to achieve when you work with the leadership coaching provided by the CEO+LEADERSHIP Bootcamp Powered by Metronomics. Here’s a quick summary:
- Clarity of and alignment on long-term, near-term and short-term business goals
- Support from a community of like-minded CEOs and Leaders.
- A true understanding of the strategic side of the business
- More insight around the roles and responsibilities within the business
- Alignment of your team to the goals, priorities and plan
- Deeper understanding of your core customer/client
- Clarity on a rolling three-year planning model – key initiatives and metrics
- One year high-level planning
- 90-day priorities, owners and metrics
- Mapping the key processes of your business
We look forward to you joining us on August 23, 2023 from 8:30am – 4:30pm – Weston Art & Innovation Center, Weston, MA.
Continental breakfast and lunch provided.
Your Guide to Success!
Meet Your Coaches
As an award-winning coach, Don brings focus to companies in all business development stages – start-up, scale up, fast-growth challenges, steady state business, relocation, downsizing and shut-downs. He has extensive experience in needs assessment, design, strategic thinking and execution planning (there is a difference), leadership development, team coaching, performance assessments, mergers and acquisitions (USA/CND) and succession planning.
BILL FLYNN has collaborated with Alan Mulally, pitched Steve Jobs, accomplished much, failed often, and learned many useful lessons from thirty years of studying the science of success as well as ten startups over that time.
As a coach, in addition to being connected with Marshall Goldsmith’s 100COACHES, MassMEP, Small Giants, and EforAll, Bill has earned certifications from ScalingUp, Gravitas Impact, Metronome United, Predictive Index, and The Neuroleadership Institute.
Bill’s best-selling book – Further, Faster – The Vital Few Steps that Take the Guesswork out of Growth continues to garner a nearly 5-Star rating generating demand for virtual and in-person national and international speaking opportunities.