“The 3HAG system easily integrated strategic purpose into our execution process, resulting in us achieving annual growth rate of 30%+ consistently. Having experimented with other systems, I found 3HAG’s multi-system design uniquely beneficial in it’s ability to weave in different initiatives simultaneously, all under the #1 corporate goal of growing top-line revenue and bottom-line profit. Personally, I found that investing in the methodology, and the accompanying Metronome software application, aligned an experienced leadership team to maximize their potential, freeing me to focus on my own self-actualization.”
Take the Guesswork out of Growth C-Suite Roundtables
- Accelerate business growth by making a complex strategy clear, simple and memorable for all – Proven model where high performers have tripled business in three years!
- Accelerating growth through peer-based shared learning and growth
- Increase profitability and COH – Build a financial fortress
- Decrease risk of making wrong turns – Coach and like-minded peer accountability
- Increase team and individual accountability and development – Manager -> Leader -> Coach
- Full team confidence and engagement – Unite the team around a common purpose and compelling outcome.
How it works (Sample One Year agenda below)
- Monthly moderated CEO roundtable meetings (8/year)
- Quarterly leadership team learning events (4/year)
- One-on-one CEO monthly coaching calls (12/year)
- Private online community access
- Metronome Growth Systems software access
- Other growth tools, books and assessments included
- Non-competitive rule
- Fun and Effective
WHY THIS IS DIFFERENT AND BETTER
Take the Guesswork out of Growth C-Suite Roundtable is a guided training program through a proven system to drive fast, predictable and profitable growth. This is for growth-oriented CEOs who are looking to confidently execute on a clear, compelling and differentiated strategy with a high-level, intrinsically-motivated team. By participating with other non-competitive company CEOs, we will be leveraging Social Learning Theory to affect attention, retention and reproduction of the system concepts and exercises. These factors will allow you to implement the system faster and accelerate growth more easily.
IMPORTANT: This is NOT for the faint of heart. This is a fast-paced, mentally challenging program for those looking to confront the brutal facts, share the “kind truth”, make decisions and do the work. Those who do not consistently attend or put in the work each month will not survive the first year. CEOs that have already gone through many years of this program rave about how it has changed their lives and businesses.
“I’m getting tons of value from the CEO Roundtable and the Growth Strategy Program, and having my team trained at the same time has made all the difference. We’ve been able to implement and make real positive changes in our company.”
Michael Togyi, CEO, BasicGov Systems
“Over the past four years, Shannon* has been a terrific coach and friend to AML Oceanographic. Her guidance has allowed us to rewrite both the culture and strategy of our 44-year-old company, resulting in 52% growth over the past one year.”
Robert Haddock, CEO, AML Oceanographic (CEO Roundtable member – ACETECH)
*Please note that I am a certified coach in Shannon’s organization. Metronome United.
– Differentiated, competitive, and profitable strategy combined with flawless execution driven by motivated team. High performers have tripled top and bottom lines within three years.
$1500/month for qualifying companies through WorkForceTraining Fund Program.
Only 10 spots per roundtable available and there are no competitive companies on a roundtable. First competitive company on this list gets the seat! The first roundtable will be offered in the Greater Boston area (probably Waltham).
This CEO Roundtable is based on a system that sits on top of any business operating system – EOS, ScalingUp, GGOB, e-Myth, Four Disciplines of Execution or any of the other dozens that are out there. What that means is that you can use the same language, tools etc. you are used to.
This is different from Vistage, EO, YPO and other excellent peer advisory options. I am a fan of those options as well as they focus more holistically than this program. This is a classroom model teaching a proven-growth framework with your peers.
First year sample agenda^
|Month||Growth Framework Component||Attendees||Duration|
|1||Kick off: Gut out a 3HAG||Leadership |
|2||Key Foundations||CEO Only||Half Day|
|3||Market Stakeholder Map||CEO Only||Half Day|
|4||Function Chart/KPFM||Leadership |
|5||Core Objectives/Vivid Vision||CEO Only||Half Day|
|6||1HAG Targets/Planning||CEO Only||Half Day|
|7||QHAG Targets/Planning||CEO Only||Half Day|
|8||Core Customer||Leadership |
|9||Attribution Map||CEO Only||Half Day|
|10||Meeting Rhythms||CEO Only||Half Day|
|11||3HAG rolling forward/|
|12||Talent Assessment/Coaching||CEO Only||Half Day|
^Will adjust based on time of year and group